Wu's very own recruiting thread.

Ryan Callahan ‏@RyanCallahan247 1m1 minute ago
#Vols DT commit @KM1_Era to his West defensive teammates as they broke post-practice huddle: "All right, 'Vols' on 3."

And he is a damn TENNESSEE VOLUNTEER 4 LIFE

For those the don't venture in the RF

SAN ANTONIO, Texas – The U.S. Army All-American Bowl kicked off the competitive portion of the week when the West team took to the practice field. There was a lot of activity to take in with plenty of one-on-one reps, 7on7 and 11on11 work to showcase the elite talent. When the dust settled on day one though, a familiar name was the on top.

Alpha Dog

Tennessee commit Kahlil McKenzie came into the U.S. Army Bowl week ranked as the No. 10 player in the country according to the 247Sports Composite rankings despite missing his entire senior season due to transfer rules. But if any rust had developed since the last time McKenzie was dominating in a national setting, we couldn't find it.

The 6-3, 354-pound defensive tackle is massive but his ability to move at that size and his understanding of his strengths make him almost unblockable in one-on-ones. McKenzie regularly pieced together highlight film reps in one-on-ones but also made plays in the run-game during 7on7 and team drills. Even when an offensive lineman uses proper technique, McKenzie's power and quickness makes him wrong. There's no question that McKenzie will make an entire defense better from day one at Tennessee because of the way he will occupy offensive lineman.

Hate to lose out on Martin but add Walker and Allen and I'm pretty non plussed about missing on Phillips and Amadi. Still would like another CB in this class but still love where we are at for the most part. If we could also throw in someone like St. Louis, I'd be even happier and just try to load up on DB's next year.

Good thing we didn't...

thanks again John Chavis.

Indeed.

Now a bunch of jackasses in the RF who were calling him a drama queen two days ago are probably talking about him being the best player ever.

Wu's people have issues. What i saw of him in the game today, he looked really really really good. The defense should be downright nasty the next few years.

Members online

No members online now.
Back