Wu's very own recruiting thread.

I wanna see a split back set next year. Hell, rotate two in the backfield while a third is in the slot.

Surely we don't enter fall with Gator Pete as the backup QB

Class is still sick, but losing out on Amadi, Phillips, and Martin would hurt.

Looks likely.

Class is still sick, but losing out on Amadi, Phillips, and Martin would hurt.

Looks likely.

Walker moving it up sounds like good news. We still have time for Martin. Amadi is eh, imo. Phillips sucks losing on, but Walker would help with that. What I don't get is why Phillips wouldn't kill to be playing with Shy and Kahlil

Phillips just seems like he's looking for a reason not to come to Tennessee.

He wanted progress, we have that. Barnett is from the same area and is tangible proof of how good Stripling is. Plus Shy and Mac, and the underrated Piccou.

Hate to lose out on Martin but add Walker and Allen and I'm pretty non plussed about missing on Phillips and Amadi. Still would like another CB in this class but still love where we are at for the most part. If we could also throw in someone like St. Louis, I'd be even happier and just try to load up on DB's next year.

Hate to lose out on Martin but add Walker and Allen and I'm pretty non plussed about missing on Phillips and Amadi. Still would like another CB in this class but still love where we are at for the most part. If we could also throw in someone like St. Louis, I'd be even happier and just try to load up on DB's next year.

Ton of DB's high in UT already next year as well. I agree. Let's get this paper

So 40 pounds overweight and no where near football shape because of knee surgery and sitting out his senior year and he is still apparently the best DL at the Army Bowl by a miiiiillllleeee?

This McKenzie guy might just be alright at this whole football thing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back