Wu's very own recruiting thread.

Be patient and wait on the BOOM with Kirkland and Sapp
Booyah. Also, Kyle Phillips is visiting officially this weekend. That's a huge visit. He will commit sometime within this week after visiting us, and will be an EE. Ugo Amadi, committed to Ole Miss, is being reported he may flip to UT. He was set to announce a final decision on Monday, but now some believe he will delay that, and potentially even delay his EE status because Ohio St wants an official. Justin Martin, 4* JUCO CB, has also gotten conflicting reports. All UT reporters think UT is easily in drivers seat, but national reporters think LSU leads. We lead for D'Andre Walker per UGA 247, but that one will go to NSD. Still recruiting Bryce Love, Ryan Newsome, and a couple of LT prospects hard and they'll visit in Jan. Another UT crazy recruiting finish

This gif someone posted the FF may be the greatest "I have an erection over a 17 year old boy" gif of all time.

attachment.php

I need to just delete posts, rename threads, and not talk to anybody in there. It never goes well.

Boredom is the enemy. Make one stupid comment and suddenly I'm married to Jerry's stupider older brother.

I can't believe you are going back and forth with that guy. He is one of the biggest mouth-breathers on the forum.

I hardly venture into other forums and I'm aware of him. Didn't he crop dust the Braves Thread at one point?

I don't remember him cropdusting. I've never had any interaction with him.

Inb4 Brown calls him good people for that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back