Wu's very own recruiting thread.

From Danny Parker on Kyle Phillips:

Linebackers coach Tommy Thigpen was in Nashville last weekend checking on prospects in the area, the most notable being Kyle Phillips. The four-star defensive end has been highly sought after by many SEC teams and now rumors from other members of the 2015 recruiting class are that Phillips is pretty big on Tennessee. Some even said they are confident that the Nashvillian will join the Vols.

Had to go ahead and just ignore the entire Cherry thread, have a feeling it's teetering on the edge of getting really racist in there.

Yep. Knew that comment would spark some of that talk. What did it matter that he's a black cosch at UTjr? Lol. But his grammar still bothers me

The recruiting forum is full of f'ing morons. Freak needs to level that forum. And every other forum that's not at the bottom of the page.

The recruiting forum is full of f'ing morons. Freak needs to level that forum. And every other forum that's not at the bottom of the page.

Last night somebody said that about the Politics Forum and somebody else said "you want those guys out in other forums?". Same applies here imo.

Somebody tell me about this "EasyTD" guy that has all the recruitniks lapping at his balls

He's certainly relishing his moment. Despite the fact that he's been assuring everyone all week that it would get dropped and it keeps not happening.

He's going to be cleared. Not sure when. I've heard there's a chance that he's back for Vandy but he would be back for sure by the bowl game.

Just pisses me off that at this point, everyone knows AJ is innocent and will be cleared but dude has to miss senior day and all the festivities that surround it. If there's a single guy on this team that deserves to run through that T one more time, it's AJ Johnson.

"Everyone knows"

Gah.

Would honestly like to see someone bring up the fact that maybe not everyone knows.

Soooo Preston No showed Dr. Andrews for surgery? Hopefully there is more to it, but smh...

That situation seems like it has potential to suck.

Members online

No members online now.
Back