#TNS Thread

Nice. Random question, but I get people wanting good indoor soccer shoes at work all the time. Generally, I reccomend the Nike Bomba or the Nike Elastico. Or the Adidas Predito. Is there one that stands out better I should be recommending?

Depends a bit on what type of indoor they are playing/meaning. I'm playing indoor on a field turf surface but sometimes when people say indoor they are talking about playing on a harder surface, like a basketball court. Not sure what all you guys carry but I currently play in a pair of Puma turf shoes that I absolutely love. On field turf you can wear regular cleats if you want to but I'd rather lose my grip a bit than get stuck in and turn a knee or ankle.

Ok i will then.

WU, Ben how is life goin?

School and work. I actually have an event next Wednesday for Dick's. It's a manager's assessment, and if I do well, which my district manager said he thinks I have a strong shot to do really well, I'll get a management position at one of the Nashville stores. Pretty hype/nervous bout it. Wbu big Z

Good. Biology has me ****ing stressed out lol.

Work is good. I'm still trying to figure our which four year I wanna go with it

Depends a bit on what type of indoor they are playing/meaning. I'm playing indoor on a field turf surface but sometimes when people say indoor they are talking about playing on a harder surface, like a basketball court. Not sure what all you guys carry but I currently play in a pair of Puma turf shoes that I absolutely love. On field turf you can wear regular cleats if you want to but I'd rather lose my grip a bit than get stuck in and turn a knee or ankle.

I gotcha. We sell one turf from Puma, one for a court. Yeah, turf shoes are much better than cleats for that type of surface. Preciate the info

I gotcha. We sell one turf from Puma, one for a court. Yeah, turf shoes are much better than cleats for that type of surface. Preciate the info

Looked it up, my turfs are called Puma Momentta Turf. Not crazy expensive and damn good performance wise.

I feel bad that I left Noch out.

How's Raynoch doing?

No worries, I don't make too many appearances in this thread so I'm pretty easy to forget in here.

Raynoch is doing good, thanks for asking. Still a puppy and still having a few puppy moments but this last month has been (mostly) great, seems to be turning the corner from a discipline standpoint. April 2nd though is the day he loses his berries so we'll see how that impacts him.

Yeah, all are great schools.

If it was me and I had the cash, UTK. If I didn't, UTC. Jmo

MTSU would be good too.

Don't know much about ETSU.

I don't have much cash sadly lol.

My best friends both are going there and they are giving me the full court press but I am trying not to listen to them.

We don't have those. Just have the Estito turfs/courts.

You ever get a trail runner?

Actually looked at those because they are a higher level of Puma's than the ones I have but they're stiffer than mine. Some people like them that way but I'd prefer a little less durability for increased touch/feel on the ball.

Haven't pulled the trigger yet but probably going to go with the inov8's.

Members online

No members online now.
Back