#TNS Thread

Might be TNSing tomorrow morning to watch some baseball.

Verc you ever tried whiskey and sun drop? It's magical. Just discovered it today

Ah, Sun Drop. Middle Tennessee honeydew. I've never seen it anywhere else.

Enjoyed a couple bottles of wine out the deck with Mrs Verc earlier and now I'm sitting here staring down about a third of this bottle of Bushmills 16. Feels like only one of us is going to make it out of here alive.

My cousins down in Winchester were crazy for Sun Drop when I was a kid. I'd never heard of it in Knoxville. I've never seen it down here or anywhere else. I have not enjoyed it with whiskey, no. Unfortunately.

Y'all all are all too young for Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music, but that is some magnificent late night old man drinking music. Ferry spent his whole career sounding like the last weary guy in the bar who's about to go home and nail the last hot chick standing, but he's got to tell you this one thing first.

Yeah we're heading to some party in Columbia (gotta be shady) and listening to old Clapton. Good drinking music too imo. You're missing out Verc. Sundrop is awesome, and even better in whiskey. I've never heard of those artists

Members online

No members online now.
Back