#TNS Thread

Had two soccer games tonight and didn't get home until 11:30 and it takes me at least a couple hours to wind down. Still don't know how/why in the hell you guys do this every night though. I usually get about an 11:00 - 6:00 night sleep and even still I hate waking up, I can't even imagine how pissed I'm going to be in about 5 hours from now.

No no, now it's a party.

everybodychillitscoolnow.gif

Had two soccer games tonight and didn't get home until 11:30 and it takes me at least a couple hours to wind down. Still don't know how/why in the hell you guys do this every night though. I usually get about an 11:00 - 6:00 night sleep and even still I hate waking up, I can't even imagine how pissed I'm going to be in about 5 hours from now.

My norm to s 3-7.

You play indoor soccer?

And you get used to it. Whenever I sleep a full 8 hours, I feel worse than 6 hours. I feel more exhausted on 8 hours for some reason.

You play indoor soccer?

And you get used to it. Whenever I sleep a full 8 hours, I feel worse than 6 hours. I feel more exhausted on 8 hours for some reason.

Yeah, I play indoor a couple nights a week for most of the year except in the summer when I still drag my ass out to play outdoor. Dem fields is big tho.

I've known other folks who has said the same thing about only needing a couple hours but everything you ever read about good health is drink a ton of water and get 8 hours of sleep a night.

Yeah, I play indoor a couple nights a week for most of the year except in the summer when I still drag my ass out to play outdoor. Dem fields is big tho.

I've known other folks who has said the same thing about only needing a couple hours but everything you ever read about good health is drink a ton of water and get 8 hours of sleep a night.

Nice. Random question, but I get people wanting good indoor soccer shoes at work all the time. Generally, I reccomend the Nike Bomba or the Nike Elastico. Or the Adidas Predito. Is there one that stands out better I should be recommending?

Also, I'm sure if I did 8 hours, and my body caught up on sleep and got adjusted to a full 8 hours, I would feel even better. Just, a lot of nights after work I got homework, so I never can find the time to get a full 8.

I think it's only me and GWN(& maybe Noch?) betting so we should probably make it free anyways

Members online

No members online now.
Back