So it begins

It's like clockwork, when the temperatures start rising and the days grow longer.. In comes spring flowers and Verc *****ing about not ponying up and spending a Jackson on the At Bat App.

It's like clockwork, when the temperatures start rising and the days grow longer.. In comes spring flowers and Verc *****ing about not ponying up and spending a Jackson on the At Bat App.

Meant to mention this to you yesterday when I saw it but if you ain't got no plans for tomorrow night you should head on out to Mercy Lounge to catch a band play.

Same goes for tonight at the Bijou for anyone here that's actually in Knoxville, even though I'm pretty sure no one who made it onto the lifeboat actually lives there.

Meant to mention this to you yesterday when I saw it but if you ain't got no plans for tomorrow night you should head on out to Mercy Lounge to catch a band play.

Same goes for tonight at the Bijou for anyone here that's actually in Knoxville, even though I'm pretty sure no one who made it onto the lifeboat actually lives there.

I'd love to, always up for a show at Mercy. Great venue. Since turning old I don't make many week day shows anymore. I'll see how it goes. Who is playing?

I'd love to, always up for a show at Mercy. Great venue. Since turning old I don't make many week day shows anymore. I'll see how it goes. Who is playing?

New band, at least I'd never heard of them until the other day, called St. Paul and the Broken Bones. They're from Muscle Shoals I think and are somewhat similar to the Alabama Shakes. They only have one album but they did a ourvinyl.tv session and I have a feeling they'd put on one hell of a show. Look like a bunch of dopey white guys but they sure don't sound like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb8l3uNAfR8

Forgot there was no imbedding over here.

New band, at least I'd never heard of them until the other day, called St. Paul and the Broken Bones. They're from Muscle Shoals I think and are somewhat similar to the Alabama Shakes. They only have one album but they did a ourvinyl.tv session and I have a feeling they'd put on one hell of a show. Look like a bunch of dopey white guys but they sure don't sound like it.

Damn, damn, damn. I like a lot.

Wow, my brother in laws wife was actually talking about these guys the other day on FB...

I was just wondering the same thing...I know my brother's wife is my sister in law...but is my brother in law's wife also? Need clarification.

Lol who is your brother in law married to? How is he your brother in law?

I was just wondering the same thing...I know my brother's wife is my sister in law...but is my brother in law's wife also? Need clarification.

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

Your wife's brother is your brother-in-law. His sister is just some lady.

I guess if you guys were all close friends you could just call her your sister-in-law too, but I don't think she really is.

Your wife's brother is your brother-in-law. His sister is just some lady.

I guess if you guys were all close friends you could just call her your sister-in-law too, but I don't think she really is.

Wait...his sister is my wife. I assume you meant "His wife is just some lady"?

Members online

Back