So it begins

Scotty's Flat Top

@KevinMcAlpin: #Braves lineup vs Tigers: Heyward 9, BJ Upton 8, Freeman 3, Gattis 2, J Upton 7, C Johnson 5, Uggla 4, Simmons 6, Doumit 0, Garcia 1.

#B4L

@ajcbraves: #Braves lineup change, JUpton out in LF, Schafer in, batting ninth. Doumit moves up to fifth. Awaiting word.

I just think he is trying to get BJ going early... I just hope he doesn't wait too long to pull the plug when he starts to suck

That being said, after thinking more about it, dude was so bad that he need to prove he can hit 8th first and foremost. Lol before being thought about in the 2 hole

I think BJ will bounce back, but if he doesn't we are screwed. I'd keep low in the order in the meantime.

I'm not upset about anything involving where BJ bats. I think he'll bounce back. My problem, forgive me Scotty, is Evan Gattis batting in front of Justin upton. That's simply moronic.

I'm not upset about anything involving where BJ bats. I think he'll bounce back. My problem, forgive me Scotty, is Evan Gattis batting in front of Justin upton. That's simply moronic.

No I agree completely. Surely this won't be a common theme.

BJ either will hit or he won't hit, and I assume the lineup (and his playing time) will reflect as much.

Gattis in front of Upton appears to be something Fred might believe in (help us all).

Yeah I said something about that a long time ago.. His boner for Gattis hitting cleanup, especially in from of Justin is idiotic. I would have him 5th at best.

Heyward
Johnson
Justin Upton
Fred Freeman
Gattis
BJ
Simmons
Uggla

This isn't my final answer, but how I would run 'em to begin spring. Couple of 'em can be flip flopped. If Johnson is a .300 hitter this year I like him in the 2 hole because Jason can run for days.

I can't decide if I like Freeman better in the 3 hole or clean up. May flip flop 3 and 4. I think Justin will be pushing 30 HRs without much problem.

Members online

No members online now.
Back