So it begins

@KevinMcAlpin: Hear every pitch of #Braves Spring Training baseball starting today on 1230/1340 am in ATL. Weekend games on @680_The_Fan & @BravesRadioNet.

I just saw this a minute ago. In order to pick this up I'm apparently going to have to sit out in my car, because I can't pick either station up in the house. No online stream of the game either, at least that I know of.

Found one spot where I can set my radio and turn it sideways and sort of pick up this sh!tty signal. All I've learned so far is that rain is coming.

I was willing to pay $5/year for the audio. But once they raised it to $20 I just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger since 99 percent of the time I can just turn on the radio whenever I want. I'd end up paying $20 and using it three times. Which is silly, considering that I wouldn't bat an eye at $20 for three beers at a bar, but there you go.

Pretty sure Constanza's blistering speed has these announcers' pants around their ankles.

I just saw this a minute ago. In order to pick this up I'm apparently going to have to sit out in my car, because I can't pick either station up in the house. No online stream of the game either, at least that I know of.

Is it on the Tunein or IHeart Radio app?

Members online

No members online now.
Back