GWN's Fitness Thread

Something going on in my left side. Neck, shoulder, bicep, shoulder blade and hip pain

Lot of stim and basketball on tv today. Stretch tonight, be aight

Waiting on your 16 mile post
I had to change my schedule up. Had a 10 mile run with the graduating class yesterday and part of it was with the vest on. Moved my 18 mile run to next week.

Next week will go 18, 14, 20, 8, race. I might push 19 and 21 on the long ones depending on how I feel.

All of my different trails were flooded out so there was a lot of turning around and mostly city streets for the 16

Def could have run faster but was important to me to finish because i had to pull up with cramps the last time I tried 16 and I wanted to have some in the tank to start getting a feel for the full 26

carried more Powerade with me this time. Felt so good I almost forgot to take my third gel. Took it about a mile later than I planned to

That’s legit.

I wear a sleeveless compression shirt under my running shirt specifically for the nips. Seems to work well.

I think I’m set in nutrition. with the Tailwind / BCAA combo in my vest and the apple/banana squeezes. Depending on the weather, though, I may need more water.

Hoping 18 goes well next Saturday.

Got 8 in as my last prep run for 18 on Saturday. Took 75 minutes, which was disappointing, but the heat index was almost 90 and I’ve been fighting a lower back tweak this week. Supposed to cool way off by Saturday morning. Hope to post a time closer to 9:00/mile then.

Got 8 in as my last prep run for 18 on Saturday. Took 75 minutes, which was disappointing, but the heat index was almost 90 and I’ve been fighting a lower back tweak this week. Supposed to cool way off by Saturday morning. Hope to post a time closer to 9:00/mile then.
Good luck

I took a break this week because I have a cold (noncovid)

Members online

No members online now.
Back