GWN's Fitness Thread

Deload week for me. Need to get 12 in tomorrow, but weather may not cooperate. I’ll slug it out for as long as I can on the treadmill, if so.
Deload week here too. Was out of town Monday-today, got a lot of walking/hiking miles in but no running. Just knocked out 6.75 in 60 min. Feel great. Also discovered my watch tracker is off so no telling how far I actually ran last Saturday before the cramps.

12 on Sunday, 16 next weekend.

Deload week here too. Was out of town Monday-today, got a lot of walking/hiking miles in but no running. Just knocked out 6.75 in 60 min. Feel great. Also discovered my watch tracker is off so no telling how far I actually ran last Saturday before the cramps.

12 on Sunday, 16 next weekend.
Oh man. GPS on the watch?

Oh man. GPS on the watch?
Yeah but I’m a couple software updates behind and I haven’t synced with my phone in a bit. I thought it was tracking a little slow Saturday but I was also trying to take it slow. Tonight I knew it was way off. I checked my phone after and it was .6 off over 60 min.

You set out with any pacing strategy or running on feel?
I really don’t. My first two miles yesterday were in the 8:20 range and then I slowed up to a consistent 8:40ish until the end. I try to get out fairly quickly because I know I’ll maintain that pretty close. But I’m not looking at the watch or anything.

I will say my knees are a little worse and a little slower to recover each week

My “coach” recommended this and I actually just ordered a couple days ago.

New Joint & Tissue 80 CAPS

Members online

Back