Wu's very own recruiting thread.

The QB situation is going to get really interesting.

Jennings will be a Vol, but who do they take if Gentry/Gibson/Nunez want to commit?

If Jennings and Gentry commit, Gibson may look around. Honestly, I wish Jennings would stay at safety and all this will work out good lol. Still a long way to go.

Imo, in terms of QB:

1. Gentry
2. Gibson
3. Nunez
4. Jennings

However, Gibson & Jennings being phenomenal athletes, they can shine wherever.

Jennings is a phenomenal athlete. Very excited. Kid is going to be a monster. If QB doesn't pan out, he could be a monster at LB. He is 6'4" 205 and he is just 16.

He destroyed fools at safety last year.

Jennings is a phenomenal athlete. Very excited. Kid is going to be a monster. If QB doesn't pan out, he could be a monster at LB. He is 6'4" 205 and he is just 16.

Absolutely. He would be a stud. But if he is DEAD SET at playing QB and Gentry and Gibson want in, he'd be the odd man out imo. I bet we could sell him still on a 3 man competition though

Absolutely. He would be a stud. But if he is DEAD SET at playing QB and Gentry and Gibson want in, he'd be the odd man out imo. I bet we could sell him still on a 3 man competition though

Great position to be in, QBs should be lined up around the corner with the skilled position players we have.

That he did.

I'm still partial to Nunez. That guy is a T total stud.

I think we take Reid and Love at RB.

I also think the WR group will get interesting. If both Sanders and Rahming want to be VOLS, who do we take?

wU??? How we ever gonna compete with this!?

nht2comvhrdpjrz0go4s.jpg

snp17xyehsx05japsmun.jpg

ip3vutaqackwkpylujtr.jpg

UGA steppin up their game, puttin Joker's work from last year to shame.

In the Cain thread people are speaking of my main man Preston Williams as of its a sure thing he's a Vol.

Seems overly optimistic to me. What'd I miss

Members online

No members online now.
Back