Wu's very own recruiting thread.

Nick Marshall came within minutes of a Crystal Ball. It's not impossible. He has his work cut out for him though. The competition will be elevated compared to the skill of the incumbents.

True.

Just seems like with (basically) every single Vol commit (hell, almost every single offer), dudes in the RF see only the best-case scenario. Only how a guy will fit, will progress, will star.

With Jauan (who is, by all accounts, a FREAK athlete with amazing potential), they switch to "nope never gonna work!!"

Nick Marshall came within minutes of a Crystal Ball. It's not impossible. He has his work cut out for him though. The competition will be elevated compared to the skill of the incumbents.

Jeremy Johnson would have hoisted that crystal ball, imo.

Missing on Van has to mean he's at least on the staff's mind.

Also. Really odd to me that some folks act like Jauan Jennings just never ever ever could succeed at QB. Not saying he'll stick there, who the hell knows, but it's weird that people are just convinced it'd NEVER work.

I'll go onboard over here, away from the crazies, that I'd be completely shocked if Jennings ever plays, and is good, at playing QB in college.

Reports out of the Sunshine State are that four-star quarterback Torrance Gibson doesn’t have qualifying scores to take an official visit presently and won’t be in Norman for Saturday’s showdown.

Didn't know this was a thing. His grades must be bad

I can't take a Griddie post seriously. lol Every player from North Carolina is a 100 % take and criminally underrated smh... In his eyes

Ask my buddy about the class:

If we are being honest, this freshman class is pretty damn good. Blair, Sawyers and Creamer are the only guys who have really underwhelmed so far. To get what looks like 25+ productive guys in a class is excellent.

Ask my buddy about the class:

If we are being honest, this freshman class is pretty damn good. Blair, Sawyers and Creamer are the only guys who have really underwhelmed so far. To get what looks like 25+ productive guys in a class is excellent.

Not sure if you asked or he volunteered any details but, does he look like a good athlete who is lost due to bouncing around between positions or just look like a completely lost cause ?

Not sure if you asked or he volunteered any details but, does he look like a good athlete who is lost due to bouncing around between positions or just look like a completely lost cause ?

He said it's not looking good. He looks like a gitshirt candidate down the road. They keep moving him trying to find a place for him to stick.

I was never a Creamer fan. He just didn't jump out to you when you watched him.

I was a big Sawyers fan, though. That blows.

Maybe Creamer would be good in a Joe Stocstill role as an h-back. Sucks, thought he was a good athlete that could translate well

Members online

No members online now.
Back