Wu's very own recruiting thread.

So right now, sitting good with Sapp, Richmond, Boulware, Abernathy (but he is still taking visits), and Tuttle

Martin seems to like UT but is waiting till January

Phillips is wide open. Wants to play with Perry and possibly Amadi.

Talks of maybe pushing for Settle again

Van hasn't said much. Think we beat out Urbs there. If not, probably done at WR.

Parker said by Sept 9 we should have added Boulware, Sapp, and Richmond

Last edited:
Torrance Gibson showed out yesterday.... Unless something wild comes out about his recruitment, we will be regretting that one IMO

Last edited:
So I know that recruiting as a whole jumped the shark long ago when it comes to a creepy factor but for some reason that Shy Tuttle/Beyonce thing just feels kinda gross to me. Not sure I could even say exactly why but just leaves me with a strange feeling.

You know what else jumped the shark? The expression jumped the shark

Shark.gif

Last edited:
I realize the irony of what I said on the mothership in regards to Deer park, but he is hinting of a handler with Gibson and everyone but OSU has cooled on him

One of my dad's students at ASU is friends with Shy Tuttle and he apparently has not 100% decided but got a big kick out of the Beyonce thing.

Amy Campbell of scout said to look for Torrance Gibson to try and official to UT. Didn't want to bump hos own thread to start an argument lol

I'm sure it will be posted in there soon enough

Missing on Van has to mean he's at least on the staff's mind.

Also. Really odd to me that some folks act like Jauan Jennings just never ever ever could succeed at QB. Not saying he'll stick there, who the hell knows, but it's weird that people are just convinced it'd NEVER work.

Missing on Van has to mean he's at least on the staff's mind.

Also. Really odd to me that some folks act like Jauan Jennings just never ever ever could succeed at QB. Not saying he'll stick there, who the hell knows, but it's weird that people are just convinced it'd NEVER work.

Nick Marshall came within minutes of a Crystal Ball. It's not impossible. He has his work cut out for him though. The competition will be elevated compared to the skill of the incumbents.

Members online

Back