Wu's very own recruiting thread.

Dormady. Francois is a long shot, but we could turn his head on Orange Carpet weekend or whatever it's called. Regardless, if we miss on someone here, I bet we will be relentless in trying to recruit a guy committed somewhere else. Ultimately we miss on Gibson imo

No idea how to feel about Dormady.

We HAVE to get an elite guy next cycle. We can't miss out again.

Yeah I don't get warm fuzzies from Dormady. Of course I've never watched one second of his film either. Not that I watch any recruits film, but if I did, well you get the point

Probably just Tennessee fan syndrome but how awful would it be if Khalil chose Arizona

Yeah I don't get warm fuzzies from Dormady. Of course I've never watched one second of his film either. Not that I watch any recruits film, but if I did, well you get the point

He's not "the guy." I think Jennings would beat him out.

As for the McKenzie news, there is no way he isn't a Vol. I would be shocked.

Definitely more opportunity. He left Bama because of a crowded backfield. What sense does it make to go to that crowded backfield?

You would think with Croom, Jenkins, and Paulk, he would be all aboard.

Three of his best friends.

Greg Biggins, who covers the West region for scout, had this to say about Kahlil McKenzie

McKenzie is a big Vol lean right now and I think it would be a huge upset if he chose anywhere else. He's a tremendous talent and depending on how he looks at The Opening, there's a solid chance he could end up the No. 1 overall recruit in the nation. He's one of the first recruits to come out of the west in some time that I can't find a discernible weakness on or off the field. He's a rock solid 6-4, 330 pounds and not sloppy. He moves like a 290 pounder, has very good lateral mobility, violent hands, advanced technique, toughness and a nonstop motor. Add in a great work ethic off the field and natural leadership skills and he's pretty dang close to a can't miss prospect.

Last edited:
Skills ratings by 247:
Size9.00 out of 10
Strength9.00 out of 10
Point of Attack10.00 out of 10
Explosiveness8.00 out of 10
First Step8.00 out of 10
Hand Quickness8.00 out of 10
Motor10.00 out of 10
Athleticism8.00 out of 10

Skills ratings by 247:
Size9.00 out of 10
Strength9.00 out of 10
Point of Attack10.00 out of 10
Explosiveness8.00 out of 10
First Step8.00 out of 10
Hand Quickness8.00 out of 10
Motor10.00 out of 10
Athleticism8.00 out of 10

That motor tho

Scout praise seems like his hands are a huge strength too. Gonna kill it at the opening.

So that "sigchig" doooofusss works in the same Brentwood complex as the 247 guys. I lol everytime I picture him harassing JC Shurbertt about recruiting. I always imagine JC is like "shiiitt" everytime he sees him walking up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back