2014 Mundial Thread

Intersting

@ToddFuhrman: So the draw is +150 for the #USMNT vs Germany. Why is that relevant? It's the shortest draw price we've seen all tournament for a reason...

If this is life as a soccer fan, I want no part. I get enough of this shat from the Braves and Vols.

It's been 2 hours and I'm still in effin shock. Effin Bradley had nothing left to do but clear the ball into the GD 30th row and it would've been over.

It's been 2 hours and I'm still in effin shock. Effin Bradley had nothing left to do but clear the ball into the GD 30th row and it would've been over.

Michael Bradley has been GD awful.

Tip of the tap to MF Cristiano Ronaldo, though. Perfect ball. All the guy had to do was not hit it right into Howard's chest and he didn't.

Michael Bradley has been GD awful.

Tip of the tap to MF Cristiano Ronaldo, though. Perfect ball. All the guy had to do was not hit it right into Howard's chest and he didn't.

Thought he was awful in the first game, even though we won. Today, I thought he played mostly well until that awful effin last 60 seconds.

I guess a tip of the "t"ap is appropriate for an absolutely perfect ball from CR7 but it makes me red assed as hell that he only did it bc he had the energy bc he didn't try at all for the first 90 minutes.

Renaldo seems like a whiny ass ***** to me, but perhaps I'm way off.

Bradley (to my admittedly amateur eye) seems to turn the ball over quite a bit, and missed a pretty open scoring chance when Portugal's goalie was out of the net. Doesn't seem to me in the couple games I've watched that he has played well.

Clint Dempsey is a stone faced killer.

Renaldo seems like a whiny ass ***** to me, but perhaps I'm way off.

Bradley (to my admittedly amateur eye) seems to turn the ball over quite a bit, and missed a pretty open scoring chance when Portugal's goalie was out of the net. Doesn't seem to me in the couple games I've watched that he has played well.

Clint Dempsey is a stone faced killer.

Some people have argued that Bradley is our best player. I wouldn't go that far, but he's generally been vastly underrated. Unfortunately for the first two games of this WC he's oscillated between doing nothing and being actively terrible.

I am already too worried for Thursday. I don't think my heart will be able hold up for the full 90 minutes.

And effin Suarez bites someone yet again, that now makes three different occasions in his career he's actively bit someone on the pitch. He is an amazing talent but he is one piece of chit human being and I hate the fact that, even though it wasn't him, Uruguay got a late goal and are about to move on.

Members online

No members online now.
Back