2014 Mundial Thread

Horrible call on that PK. Horrible.

Just now finally saw the video for that and...wow.

Secondly, as I was listening to it while driving and not watching, what was your opinion of the disallowed 2nd goal for Croatia? I'm sure that is online somewhere too but I haven't seen it yet. The announcers I was listening to seemed to indicate it was very questionable also.

Secondly, as I was listening to it while driving and not watching, what was your opinion of the disallowed 2nd goal for Croatia? I'm sure that is online somewhere too but I haven't seen it yet. The announcers I was listening to seemed to indicate it was very questionable also.

It was sketchy too, though not as egregious as the penalty shot. Very little contact with the keeper.

It was a call that could have gone either way, and one that Brazil will prob get their way the entire World Cup.

It hurts for me to say it, but HOT DAMN that was a save by Ochoa.

Holy hell, this was one ass kicking that I didn't see coming. A Dutch win isn't a shocker in and of itself but I never saw 4-1 happening.

america-gif.gif

usa-soccer-fans.jpg

US-Soccer-Crest.png

US-Soccer-Fan.jpg

Tim-Howard.jpg

new-coach.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back