Wu's very own recruiting thread.

Give us some good news Wu.

5 of the top 25 top players in the country all play on the DL and are supposed to visit this week or next. Plus Roquan Smith, a LB who will probably end up a 5*. Mike Weber is a really good RB from Michigan is visit this weekend as well. Like I said the other day, we are in in a ton of really good players. This class won't be as big as the last, but top to bottom could be more talented

Oh buddy! I hope that is the case. I need a commitment from one of these beaststuds soon. I do believe the Mackenzie kid will be a VOLS.

On a bad note, Preston Williams will be very hard to hold on to. He likes UF and Joker's art work, and is visiting every good team in the country it seems.

Good note, we will probably have Zach Gentry in the fold as our QB by the end of summer

Yeah I'm trying not to get wrapped up in the Preston Williams drama. Kid loves the attention. Honestly, he seems to be more of a luxury if we do pull him. But he is a boss and we need that.

Is that Rahming kid going to blow up? He seems like he wants to be a VOL.

Yeah I'm trying not to get wrapped up in the Preston Williams drama. Kid loves the attention. Honestly, he seems to be more of a luxury if we do pull him. But he is a boss and we need that.

Is that Rahming kid going to blow up? He seems like he wants to be a VOL.

Unsure about Rhaming. His highlights should just be called "Screens or Go Routes, Try and Guess," because that's all he does. I wonder if his offer is even committable. But he plans on going to a lot of camps, so he'll probably get at least some decent offers. Looks like he's tryna be a Vol tho

Last edited:
I am definitely fine with Gentry. You think we try to take 2 QBs?

Personally, I don't think we do with the limited numbers, but if they find out Nate Peterman is bouncing (likely), they may try and push for 2 good ones like Ferg/Dobbs situation. I doubt they'd settle for a project, but that's JMO. Coaches may feel differently

Members online

No members online now.
Back