GWN's Fitness Thread

Pretty sure I’m following Noch into pneumonia

sinuses and coughing whooping my ass for 3 weeks strong now. Didn’t stop me from that 4 mile 5am run on the beach yesterday though
I am literally dying a slow tortured death

I am literally dying a slow tortured death
Feeling for you brother. I realize that if the coughing is bad enough then there isn’t a whole lot you can do about it but…try to protect those ribs at all costs. I’m almost two full weeks out of getting the IV antibiotics and I still can’t take a full, deep breath.

Get better my man can’t have you on the mend for too long, gotta get the podcast back up
Ready when you are..I’ll just have to have a quick trigger finger on my mute button for coughs ha

I’m wrapping up day 5 of antibiotics and day 2 of steroids. First time I’ve felt any real progress in 4+ weeks. Fingers crossed

Ready when you are..I’ll just have to have a quick trigger finger on my mute button for coughs ha

I’m wrapping up day 5 of antibiotics and day 2 of steroids. First time I’ve felt any real progress in 4+ weeks. Fingers crossed

I’m hoping in two weeks. I got some ideas I’ll DM you soon

I just planned my workout schedule for a full month. Not only am I working out 5-6 days a week, I’m now organizing my workouts. I’ve become unrecognizable

Members online

Back