The Tennessee Vols thread

Not willing to go that far yet, he has done things right up until this point.

Depending on what this Lane disciplinary issue is, rb situation could be bleak this year

Not willing to go that far yet, he has done things right up until this point.

Depending on what this Lane disciplinary issue is, rb situation could be bleak this year

It was a poke at a VN thread. I am, however, cautiously optimistic about our coach.

@GoodmanCBS: Rawane "Papi" Ndiaye of Indian Hills has committed to Tennessee, per his former high school coach Pat Washington. 6-11 big man.

You got to be s***ing me. Better talk me down Z. I'm about to jump.

@GoodmanCBS: Rawane "Papi" Ndiaye of Indian Hills has committed to Tennessee, per his former high school coach Pat Washington. 6-11 big man.

Sounds a lot like some of the football teams pickups last fall

If you want to believe BTO, Yemi is leaving and this guy is basically going to take his five minutes a game...

Still beyond stupid.

Freak, if you're out there, I would love to get an explanation on something

Feel free to delete if necessary Freak but I felt ot was safe over here

Apparently scout had a hit on me and contacted Freak about me copying and pasting their articles. So I can't copy and paste articles now. I understand it is kinda stealing their info, but damn Swanson and LynxVol go to town on 247 and VQ info lol

Think I'm gonna take a hiatus from the RF for a while til ish cools off

Apparently scout had a hit on me and contacted Freak about me copying and pasting their articles. So I can't copy and paste articles now. I understand it is kinda stealing their info, but damn Swanson and LynxVol go to town on 247 and VQ info lol

Lol, we need GWN's services to go hunt down these people that had a hit on you. Think I'm joining you in the recruiting forum break, but for different reasons. It has just become unbearable over there

Lol, we need GWN's services to go hunt down these people that had a hit on you. Think I'm joining you in the recruiting forum break, but for different reasons. It has just become unbearable over there

No doubt. It's getting bad, and that's saying something because it wasn't great to begin with lol

LOL I bet it was Danny Parker.

Members online

Back