The Tennessee Vols thread

Feel free to delete if necessary Freak but I felt ot was safe over here

Apparently scout had a hit on me and contacted Freak about me copying and pasting their articles. So I can't copy and paste articles now. I understand it is kinda stealing their info, but damn Swanson and LynxVol go to town on 247 and VQ info lol

Think I'm gonna take a hiatus from the RF for a while til ish cools off

You can always follow the normal guidelines, which is a pasting a couple sentences or summarizing in your own words. It gets dicey when you copy large chunks of their work. I just saw this post and I think we discussed all this via email, but feel free to email me any time if you have questions or issues (any of you guys here for that matter) vol_freak a t y a h o o dot c o m.

You can always follow the normal guidelines, which is a pasting a couple sentences or summarizing in your own words. It gets dicey when you copy large chunks of their work. I just saw this post and I think we discussed all this via email, but feel free to email me any time if you have questions or issues (any of you guys here for that matter) vol_freak a t y a h o o dot c o m.

Good luck getting a response. :)

Lol I know man I was just venting. I will only paraphrase from here on out. I know I shoulda just followed the guidelines so that's my bad. Thanks again man

Last edited:
btw, i propose this* location as our game thread for Saturdays.

* - can go ahead and meet behind the woodshed to chat during the oregon game though.

btw, i propose this* location as our game thread for Saturdays.

* - can go ahead and meet behind the woodshed to chat during the oregon game though.

This site does have the advantage that it will not crash during or after games

^^ gets it. will be FAR easier to actually find a coherent explanation of what's going on if we miss some parts, too.

It says I have an avatar under my settings but doesn't show up on posts. What gives?

I would hope Jordan Williams could beat out marlon walls. He's 45

Members online

Back