General NBA Discussion Thread.

The reason that the Los Angeles Lakers, crown jewel of the NBA, are having to tank in the first place is because Kobe Bryant is a horrible teammate and nobody with any choice in the matter wants to play with him. Say what you will about LeBron, but look how players line up to play with him, even in the frozen hellhole of Cleveland. Nobody wants any part of Kobe.

The reason that the Los Angeles Lakers, crown jewel of the NBA, are having to tank in the first place is because Kobe Bryant is a horrible teammate and nobody with any choice in the matter wants to play with him. Say what you will about LeBron, but look how players line up to play with him, even in the frozen hellhole of Cleveland. Nobody wants any part of Kobe.

Or Lebron is in his prime and Kobe isnt

Or Kobe has gobbled up all of LAs cap space (along with Steve Nash shltty deal)

And the lakers are now run by a colossal moron

Stern doesn't stick his nose in the cp3 deal and Kobe finishes his career with more titles than MJ

Stern doesn't stick his nose in the cp3 deal and Kobe finishes his career with more titles than MJ

I don't see how Paul and Kobe would work on the same team as long as there's only one basketball on the floor at the same time.

Probably would have helped if he hadn't run off Dwight Howard though.

I bet Kobe was all like "SHlT!" when he accidentally dropped a dime.

Definitely. Guarantee his assist--he only passed to get better position and/or get his dribble back. Homie wasn't supposed to shoot. Bet it was Ed Davis. CASH

I don't see how Paul and Kobe would work on the same team as long as there's only one basketball on the floor at the same time.

Dwight Howard is a 12 yr old mental midget trapped in a giant body

And the three of them would have won a ring because shooters would have lined up to play there.

Chris Paul is just as insufferable as a teammate, he's just still close to his prime. Kobe isn't a better or worse teammate than he's ever been, he just can't take off from the FT line anymore

Lebron has 0 without Wade and bosh

MJ has 0 without pippen

That's the stupidest retort ever

D'antoni had a lot to do with this

Also pissed off and horribly misused pau Gasol

Also the front office hired d'antoni over phil Jackson

Easy to point at Kobe tho

Has two post shaq, if I'm not mistaken

oh I did not know this. I should have researched better.

It wasn't even... a retort? It was me saying that it's easier to be an insufferable prick when you:

1) have the most unstoppable force on the planet on your team and both dominate
2) can take off from the free throw line

oh I did not know this. I should have researched better.

It wasn't even... a retort? It was me saying that it's easier to be an insufferable prick when you:

1) have the most unstoppable force on the planet on your team and both dominate
2) can take off from the free throw line

My bad.. I've just heard the "Kobe can't win without shaq" from mindless lebron sheep too often

Yes you are very correct then.

Members online

No members online now.
Back