What's for lunch?

The Spark drinks are really effective. No jitters or anything, really clean feeling. And the fiber drink really isn't too bad to get down, but it sure as hell works. Good probiotics as well. I'm pretty impressed so far. I took measurements and everything before I started, so I'll have a pretty good idea whether it's worth continuing on a regular basis in a few weeks.

4 emails coming your way, Noch. Let me know if you don't get them.

Got em, thanks GWN. I'll definitely want to hear your report after a few more weeks. As I said earlier, April is probably the earliest I'll be able to try it myself so if you say it isn't worth a damn I'll look into something else. Sounds like it's probably pretty good though, judging by your SWAT friend and Scotty's slightly bastardized version he's talking about.

It's the opposite of lunch. It's like if you started a thread about attractive women and some guys started talking about their prostate exams.

It's the opposite of lunch. It's like if you started a thread about attractive women and some guys started talking about their prostate exams.

You act like it matters around here, it's just the same 10-12 of us asholes roaming around this whole board, the individual threads don't really matter.

You act like it matters around here, it's just the same 10-12 of us asholes roaming around this whole board, the individual threads don't really matter.

Didn't mean for it to sound like I actually care; it was supposed to be a joke. I thought the way the topic had drifted exactly 180 degrees off was pretty funny. You probably couldn't do that if you planned it.

Last edited:
Didn't mean for it to sound like I actually care; it was supposed to be a joke. I thought the way the topic had drifted exactly 180 degrees off was pretty funny. You probably couldn't do that if you planned it.

Oh trust me, I didn't think you were for real either, I was trying to add to the joke.

Golden%20Delicious-Dry.jpg

I've been making myself get healthier. Have given up fast food and limited eating out in general. Working on soda. Had some sushi last night tho

Verc is going light for lunch today, only cooking filet and Alaskan Crablegs served on a bed of wild rice pilaf with homemade sorbet.

Last edited:
burger is one of the more entertaining VN posters

Members online

No members online now.
Back