What's for lunch?

Leaning out for summer?

Not necessarily for summer but just trying to get back to my eating routine that I stuck to during the week fairly religiously until about 4 or 5 months ago. Sunday - Thursday used to always be chicken or fish and a green veggie. Ever since the gf moved in though I've been more easily persuaded to just make something together, mostly still relatively healthy but not quite as healthy as I was used to.

Have also been kicking around the idea of trying to go all of April with no alcohol of any kind, just to see how big of an impact that really has on my weight. Then I tried to think about the last time I went an entire 30 days without alcohol and sadly realized that it was probably right around half my life ago.

Have also been kicking around the idea of trying to go all of April with no alcohol of any kind, just to see how big of an impact that really has on my weight. Then I tried to think about the last time I went an entire 30 days without alcohol and sadly realized that it was probably right around half my life ago.

You should look into the Advocare 24 day Challenge. That's what I'm doing now...no cheat days, no alcohol for 24 days. There's a bundle you can buy that will cover everything you need...let me know if you're interested. I'm on Day 5, currently.

You should look into the Advocare 24 day Challenge. That's what I'm doing now...no cheat days, no alcohol for 24 days. There's a bundle you can buy that will cover everything you need...let me know if you're interested. I'm on Day 5, currently.

I completed a 5 week program similar to Advocare a
couple weeks back. No cheat days, all clean eating. Went from 202 to 191. I am currently on a variation of it now. Very effective.

Just now looked it up and it seems a little pricey but probably really effective. Is this the first time you've ever done it? Definitely interested to hear more about it, especially after you're done. I was just going to cut out the alcohol but I guess if I'm going to do it, I might as well eliminate my cheat days as well.

How are the energy levels on advocare?

Very good so far. First 10 days are a cleanse phase, which I will say has been very effective but not overwhelmingly so. I'll be anxious to see how I feel in a week or so. The supplementation does seem to be very good and high quality.

Just now looked it up and it seems a little pricey but probably really effective. Is this the first time you've ever done it? Definitely interested to hear more about it, especially after you're done. I was just going to cut out the alcohol but I guess if I'm going to do it, I might as well eliminate my cheat days as well.

I became a distributor for them since my wife and I were both going to try it. You get discounts on the pricing the more of it you sell. Costs about $80 to become a distributor.

This is the first time I've tried it. If its BS, I'll be glad to say so. The guy that introduced me to it is a SWAT cop in Nashville who went from 212 to 195 in 24 days just by following the instructions...and dude was in decent shape to begin with. 5 days in...I can tell its going to be effective, but it is super strict. Most people probably would struggle a bit with the diet.

This is the first time I've tried it. If its BS, I'll be glad to say so. The guy that introduced me to it is a SWAT cop in Nashville who went from 212 to 195 in 24 days just by following the instructions...and dude was in decent shape to begin with. 5 days in...I can tell its going to be effective, but it is super strict. Most people probably would struggle a bit with the diet.

How strict are we talking here? What's an average day like during the cleanse phase? And then after the 10 days of that is over?

How strict are we talking here? What's an average day like during the cleanse phase? And then after the 10 days of that is over?

If can email you the entire protocol if you want. I still have your email address...

This is basically it for the cleanse phase:

Upon waking: Spark energy drink, Catalyst (amino acids), drink a Fiber10 drink

Breakfast: Protein, Carb, Vegetable (no bread, white rice, etc), Omegaplex (Omega 5s)

Morning snack: Piece of fruit and a healthy fat (nuts, seeds, avocado, natty PB, natty almond butter, etc)

Pre-lunch: another Spark drink, Catalyst

Lunch: Protein, Carb, Veg

Afternoon Snack: Piece of fruit and a healthy fat

Dinner: Protein and Veg, Omegaplex

Before bed: Herbal cleanse packet (3pills)

I'm pretty strict on portions and foods...chicken breast, whole oats in water, and broccoli, for instance. No filler, no sweetener, no fake butter spray, nothing.

Let me know if you want the whole protocol...I have it in PDF.

If can email you the entire protocol if you want. I still have your email address...

This is basically it for the cleanse phase:

Upon waking: Spark energy drink, Catalyst (amino acids), drink a Fiber10 drink

Breakfast: Protein, Carb, Vegetable (no bread, white rice, etc), Omegaplex (Omega 5s)

Morning snack: Piece of fruit and a healthy fat (nuts, seeds, avocado, natty PB, natty almond butter, etc)

Pre-lunch: another Spark drink, Catalyst

Lunch: Protein, Carb, Veg

Afternoon Snack: Piece of fruit and a healthy fat

Dinner: Protein and Veg, Omegaplex

Before bed: Herbal cleanse packet (3pills)

I'm pretty strict on portions and foods...chicken breast, whole oats in water, and broccoli, for instance. No filler, no sweetener, no fake butter spray, nothing.

Let me know if you want the whole protocol...I have it in PDF.

Definitely, I'll take that if you've got it. Doesn't sound bad at all, just gotta get use to that routine

I did the Advocare 10 day cleanse minus the Advocare products. Did exactly what it was suppose to do, cleanse of impurities. Bet I lost 10 lbs in water weight. If course I put it all back on a month later. I should've just did the complete challenge in hindsight. Definitely recommend the spark energy drinks. 10 days without caffeine about killed me.

Members online

Back