Wu's very own recruiting thread.

I'm still Team Gentry... I really just hope we get a good QB though.

Bump for any good news?

Riley Lovingood committed as a long snapper on full scholarship. VQ says he's a top 3 LS in the country (no idea how you'd judge that).

Roquan Smith had a lot of good things to say about UT. Will be visiting again. UGA's to lose though.

Bryce Love was surprised at how well his visit went. 4*RB from NC. Very quick back.

Sterling Johnson, big time DT from NC, loved his visit. He tweeted out he may be committing sooner than he thought, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Stud though. Will be back.

NC DE Emmanuel Olenga was offered and said he almost committed m VQ thinks he is raw but has a ton of potential.

Tyron Johnson, WR from LA, said he had a really good visit and wants to see how UT does this season. If we do well, we will strongly be considered.

Marquell Harrell had a great visit (OL & former teammate of Berry Bros). He likes us a lot.

Russell Ude had a good visit. Huge DL. Will be back too.

Basically, everyone really liked it, a lot plan on returning.

Tim Settle and Ricky DeBerry visiting this weekend

Cecil Cherry:

"I can't wait to get up there," Cherry said. "It seems so far away, but I know if I do what I'm supposed to then I'll be there before I know it. I'm working to be an early enrollee and I'm working hard each day to make that happen."

"I love to hit," Cherry said. "I think about somethings that go on in life and football allows me to take my frustrations out in a good way. I love that feeling when I get a big hit on someone. There is nothing like it. When you hit that running back or receiver, it makes them not want to come back through that hole*

This weekend we have:

Tim Settle- 5* DT
Ricky DeBerry- 5* DE/LB
Shy Tuttle (possibly)- 4* DT

2 of the top 4 DT's in the country

Coach Z sending out interesting tweets as soon as Tim Settle and Ricky DeBerry leave

Members online

No members online now.
Back