Where is everyone?

Even though some of you know me “in real life,” I would like to take this opportunity to state that my wife is pregnant. We are in the way, way early stages before you contemplate telling anyone but I have you guys for support in quasi anonymity. Just don’t go asking me on the mothership or twitter.

Even though some of you know me “in real life,” I would like to take this opportunity to state that my wife is pregnant. We are in the way, way early stages before you contemplate telling anyone but I have you guys for support in quasi anonymity. Just don’t go asking me on the mothership or twitter.
Awesome man, congrats.

AWESOME!! Y’all will stay in my prayers for a safe pregnancy and such. Congrats!!

COME ON BABY BOY

let’s gooooo!!!

It’s hard to explain, and part of it is just not sleeping at all. It’s like a slog or heavy cloud over my brain and just cannot will myself to do anything or see anyone. Ignore text messages from people too. Just check VN or Twitter and Thats about it. Like Tuesday my roommates didn’t see me till like 10pm I was in my room. My memory goes in and out. It’s like a weird general malaise comes over me for a couple days. Which is odd I’m usually an extrovert. But it seems to have gotten worse over the last couple months or so.

I know I’m late, but if you’re not sleeping on the weekend, that’s going to play a big part in it. Need 7 or 8 hours every night.

Reading, going for a walk, going to the gym, etc help me. You’ll right the ship bro.

Praying buddy! Congratulations!

WITH A TEAR IN MY EYE

congrats my friend

Just seeing this. H Y F R.

I’m gonna do the same as Breeze and open up to you guys first. Would love to have your prayers. I know I seem needy for them, but we were just informed today that our daughter needs a CT Scan and possible skull surgery. The wife is not taking it well (as she shouldn’t) and we’re both incredibly nervous. The way her skull merges in the middle- if it fuses too fast, it will hinder brain development. So, she needs to have it readjusted to make sure she develops properly. Would require a blood transfusion as well. Success rate is 99% but the words “skull” and “surgery” are words that you never want to go together. Thanks fellas.

I’m gonna do the same as Breeze and open up to you guys first. Would love to have your prayers. I know I seem needy for them, but we were just informed today that our daughter needs a CT Scan and possible skull surgery. The wife is not taking it well (as she shouldn’t) and we’re both incredibly nervous. The way her skull merges in the middle- if it fuses too fast, it will hinder brain development. So, she needs to have it readjusted to make sure she develops properly. Would require a blood transfusion as well. Success rate is 99% but the words “skull” and “surgery” are words that you never want to go together. Thanks fellas.
You got it, hope all goes well man.

If there are lengthy doctors appointments or an eventual surgery coming up and a meal delivered would help y'all some evenings, hit me up. Will gladly help.

Members online

No members online now.
Back