Where is everyone?

I’m gonna do the same as Breeze and open up to you guys first. Would love to have your prayers. I know I seem needy for them, but we were just informed today that our daughter needs a CT Scan and possible skull surgery. The wife is not taking it well (as she shouldn’t) and we’re both incredibly nervous. The way her skull merges in the middle- if it fuses too fast, it will hinder brain development. So, she needs to have it readjusted to make sure she develops properly. Would require a blood transfusion as well. Success rate is 99% but the words “skull” and “surgery” are words that you never want to go together. Thanks fellas.
Prayers brother. Keep us posted

I’m gonna do the same as Breeze and open up to you guys first. Would love to have your prayers. I know I seem needy for them, but we were just informed today that our daughter needs a CT Scan and possible skull surgery. The wife is not taking it well (as she shouldn’t) and we’re both incredibly nervous. The way her skull merges in the middle- if it fuses too fast, it will hinder brain development. So, she needs to have it readjusted to make sure she develops properly. Would require a blood transfusion as well. Success rate is 99% but the words “skull” and “surgery” are words that you never want to go together. Thanks fellas.
Sorry Wickdaddy. We had this scare as well, we went to Monroe Carrell for a CT scan and it was the most helpless feeling in the world. After the scan we had to wait a week for the results and it was one of the most anxious times of my life. Everything came back ok, but I know what y’all are feeling and it sucks. Praying hard for you, but incredibly confident that God will take care of it. Need me too lease let me know

You’re in my thoughts Wick. Keep us updated

I joined a membership on a dating app and the lack of Braves written prompts disappoints me greatly.

Had a cat scan today. Our girl will definitely need surgery. She has Metopic craniosynostosis. The surgery will last about 6 hours. They’re gonna cut ear to ear and restructure her skull. They said it’s basically carpentry for the skull. She’s gonna look pretty bad initially from the swelling but it will go away in a few days. This surgery will prevent pressure from her brain and allow normal growth in the frontal lobes. It’s 99% successful. We are both comfortable with it as we can be after discussing it with the doctor at Vandy. Her surgery will be in May and we will stay in the ICU for 4-5 days. I’ll definitely keep you guys posted with any updates. Y’all guys are awesome man. Much love to all!

Had a cat scan today. Our girl will definitely need surgery. She has Metopic craniosynostosis. The surgery will last about 6 hours. They’re gonna cut ear to ear and restructure her skull. They said it’s basically carpentry for the skull. She’s gonna look pretty bad initially from the swelling but it will go away in a few days. This surgery will prevent pressure from her brain and allow normal growth in the frontal lobes. It’s 99% successful. We are both comfortable with it as we can be after discussing it with the doctor at Vandy. Her surgery will be in May and we will stay in the ICU for 4-5 days. I’ll definitely keep you guys posted with any updates. Y’all guys are awesome man. Much love to all!
Prayers brother.

Definitely will be thinking about and praying for you guys. Anything you need let me know

Members online

No members online now.
Back