Florida Game

vol2013

Registered Users
Unlike Oregon where I can admit defeat beforehand, every year I can convince myself that we are going to kick Florida's ass.

clausen-rocky-top-the-swamp-195x300.jpg

vollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls, butch

Aight. Guess it's time for a random prediction...

I think Butch goes for at least two fourth and shorts in Gator territory and picks them up.

I think a Sack-Fumble-TD during the game gives us tons of momentum, but a big Roberson punt return in the second half sets Florida up and Florida wins...

24-17 bad guys.

Aight. Guess it's time for a random prediction...

I think Butch goes for at least two fourth and shorts in Gator territory and picks them up.

I think a Sack-Fumble-TD during the game gives us tons of momentum, but a big Roberson punt return in the second half sets Florida up and Florida wins...

24-17 bad guys.

I went with 27-17

Had that, and also had 31-17... couldn't decide if they'd get that last F U score or not.

After last week I'm not sure Butch knows that you're allowed to go for it on fourth down.

After last week I'm not sure Butch knows that you're allowed to go for it on fourth down.

I'd be surprised if that hasn't been bugging the hell out of him all week was my thinking.

"Hey Butch did you know you're ALLOWED to go on 4th and 1 with one of the best lines in the country? I'll hang up and listen."

^^me on Wednesday if we punt too much.

Members online

Back