Florida Game

My second baseman fell off the monkey bars at recess and broke his elbow today. Why do these kids think they can play around at recess? This is serious bidness

My second baseman fell off the monkey bars at recess and broke his elbow today. Why do these kids think they can play around at recess? This is serious bidness

Make them sign contracts like big leaguers, no monkey bars or jungle jims or no riding bikes.

Wish Uggla would play on the monkey bars...

Mental image of uggla striking out against 11 yr olds = hilarious

Uggla being the same height as 11 yr olds = hilarious

Uggla wearing the same size shirt of 11 yr olds = hilarious

Mental image of uggla striking out against 11 yr olds = hilarious

Uggla being the same height as 11 yr olds = hilarious

Uggla wearing the same size shirt of 11 yr olds = hilarious

The more pressing question is if Meholm could strike out your 11 year olds

Called a kid who had played for me in the past to pick him up for some games.. He had a broken elbow. Broken elbows are the new oblique strain. How TF do you break an elbow anyway? Seems like a pretty serious injury..

Called a kid who had played for me in the past to pick him up for some games.. He had a broken elbow. Broken elbows are the new oblique strain. How TF do you break an elbow anyway? Seems like a pretty serious injury..

Fredi has been way overusing him out of the pen IMO

If that's the care, Verc says he should toughen the fsck up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back