Archer's First Post Discussion Thread.

On a much more serious note, dan uggla just got drafted in my NL only dynasty league and I'm gonna need new plays for my 30th round pick (it's the 21st round)

I wouldn't use the emboldened adjective above to describe the 13th ranked team in the world.

Name the 13th ranked basketball team in the world. 13th ranked hockey team?

Thirteenth isn't very good

Name the 13th ranked basketball team in the world. 13th ranked hockey team?

Thirteenth isn't very good

Horrible horrible analogy. How many countries play these sports? Also, they have not missed one in 28 years. We can move this to a team that you like and follow and would probably claim they do not suck. The Grizzlies franchise has never won an NBA title, let alone a conference title. Were they even in the playoffs 4 years ago?

So im at my brothers baseball game, right? Kid from Lincoln County, black kid mind you, comes to the plate.. His fans start a "kool aid" chant. Jesus.

Guess they like their racism of the blatant variety

We had a very good black player on my HS team. He was a 5* football recruit and pretty well know. When we played Covington, Munford, Brighton, etc them good ol country boys had a great time calling him the n word.

Covington was the worst. He played LF. They back their trucks up to the OF fence, sat in the tailgate and changed it at him. I prayed for 7 innings he didn't jump that fence.

Horrible horrible analogy. How many countries play these sports? Also, they have not missed one in 28 years. We can move this to a team that you like and follow and would probably claim they do not suck. The Grizzlies franchise has never won an NBA title, let alone a conference title. Were they even in the playoffs 4 years ago?

Speaking of horrible analogies

Is it the Olympics we didn't qualify for then? I know they didn't qualify for something.

We had a very good black player on my HS team. He was a 5* football recruit and pretty well know. When we played Covington, Munford, Brighton, etc them good ol country boys had a great time calling him the n word.

Covington was the worst. He played LF. They back their trucks up to the OF fence, sat in the tailgate and changed it at him. I prayed for 7 innings he didn't jump that fence.

My goodness man. Unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me one bit.

I am never surprised to hear things like this, sadly, but I will never be able to comprehend people that think/act like this.

Is it the Olympics we didn't qualify for then? I know they didn't qualify for something.

Yeah we missed the last olympics I believe; in the soccer world the olympics equates to about nothing. They have age limits and what not and countries do not usually send their top squads. It is more training for younger up-and-comers than anything.

Members online

No members online now.
Back