Taking Tips on fatherhood and a pregnant woman.

Scott my brother. Will definitely keep you and your wife in my prayers.

One of my closest friends went through the same within the last two years. They just welcomed a beautiful healthy little girl about a month ago.

Stay strong man.

Holy **** I had no idea this thread even existed.

So GD crushed for you and Mrs Scotty. Heartbreaking.

Scotty, if you're reading this, I've thought about you and your wife often over the last day. I mean that in the most non-creepy way possible. I hope you guys are doing ok. Praying for you. Be strong brother.

Chiming in with a stay strong, Scott. This hit all of us hard, I know.
Hope you and your wife are staying strong together.

If you see this Scott, head over to the mothership and pick up the link to our bracket challenge if you feel like it.

No you're good. Was saying I needed to chop for the update.

Prayers Scott for you and your Family.

Didn't realize what was going on either.

Prayers for you and your family, brother. So sorry.

Well, my friends...

I thank you all for the loving words, thoughts, and prayers...

Found out we are having a baby boy today. Due end of December, early January!

Sincerely thank you all for the words you said and the kindness you showed. Meant the world to me then and means the world to me now.

Yes!!!!!!!! Congratulations man. Definitely gotta be named Scotty

Posted in wrong thread. But good opportunity for a bump to see how ol' Mrs Scott is doing.

Doing great brother, everything is going off without any problems whatsoever. She has finally let her guard down and is enjoying being pregnant. We are just hoping that our house will be finished before the boy gets here lol

Doing great brother, everything is going off without any problems whatsoever. She has finally let her guard down and is enjoying being pregnant. We are just hoping that our house will be finished before the boy gets here lol

Got a name picked out yet?

Awesome man. Glad to hear it.

Members online

Back