Taking Tips on fatherhood and a pregnant woman.

Something told me to randomly check this site.

I am very excited and happy for you both. You are about to join the best fraternity on earth. There is nothing like holding your child for the first time. You will know love like never before, and appreciate your parents like never before. A few tips, not that you need them but regardless:

enjoy the pregnancy as much as possible
enjoy each other as much as possible
do things, take a baby moon as silly as it sounds
any projects around the house, do them now
value sleep lol

the theme here is you will never have as much time as you do now, enjoy and make it count.

It’s amazing how much life changes once the baby arrives. For the better, it’s like being baptized you come out a completely new person. At some point you’ll realize you don’t even recognize your old self ha. At least for me it was like that.

Just enjoy it man, it’s gonna go quick. Your wife will amaze you throughout this process.

You have my continued prayers.

I am very excited and happy for you both. You are about to join the best fraternity on earth. There is nothing like holding your child for the first time. You will know love like never before, and appreciate your parents like never before. A few tips, not that you need them but regardless:

value sleep lol

the theme here is you will never have as much time as you do now, enjoy and make it count.

It’s amazing how much life changes once the baby arrives. For the better, it’s like being baptized you come out a completely new person. At some point you’ll realize you don’t even recognize your old self ha. At least for me it was like that.

Just enjoy it man, it’s gonna go quick. Your wife will amaze you throughout this process.

Good to see you, buddy

value sleep lol

Free Florida Stanley!

value sleep lol

Appreciate that brother. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well

1) Bump for my guy
2) I am indeed on deck

My wife is 10 weeks pregnant. I appreciate any considerations towards a healthy wife and baby.
Everybody gonna get on that congrats train (of which I’ll also join) but as your friendly local financial advisor I would also tell you to get the 529 set up. You’ll never recoup the amount of family $ willing to contribute that first year. My man isn’t even 3 yet and I’ve already got a couple semesters covered (fsckin inflation) but milking that first Christmas was clutch!!!

Everybody gonna get on that congrats train (of which I’ll also join) but as your friendly local financial advisor I would also tell you to get the 529 set up. You’ll never recoup the amount of family $ willing to contribute that first year. My man isn’t even 3 yet and I’ve already got a couple semesters covered (fsckin inflation) but milking that first Christmas was clutch!!!

Oh of course

I am helping a family friend set some up for her grandkids.

I never considered asking people to give to it though. Only downside is the penalty associated with nonqualified withdrawals.

I never considered asking people to give to it though. Only downside is the penalty associated with nonqualified withdrawals.
Clothes are always necessary bc they never stop getting bigger but you’ll be amazed how quickly you can have WAY too many toys. For that reason we instituted a no toy, checks for 529 instead policy.

Clothes are always necessary bc they never stop getting bigger but you’ll be amazed how quickly you can have WAY too many toys. For that reason we instituted a no toy, checks for 529 instead policy.
You know your family talks bad about you right haha

You know your family talks bad about you right haha
giphy.gif

You act like I care about them!

Had the 12 weeks appointment today. So far so good. Should know the gender in 3 weeks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back