The Somewhat Serious Discussion Thread

Well, I think it’s horrifying. If those men were so worried about whether this man was a suspect in the burglaries, they should have called the police. I don’t buy that at all.

I don’t know if Arbery was out for a run or if he was involved in the burglaries or not. It doesn’t matter to me. Neither justifies the response in the video.
Yes sir. There is no justification for that. It’s alarming that they haven’t been charged with ANYTHING. You can’t with the vigilante horse shit. Even if he was guilty of any crime, as you said you call the local law enforcement agency. Its an extremely dangerous precedent.

They’re hiding behind “citizens arrest.” I think we need some more legal clarification on what is allowable and under what circumstances for a true citizens arrest. 99.9% of the time, citizens need to stay out of it.

Even if the shooting itself was justified here, the two white men created the situation that caused the shooting. It’s unacceptable.

ScHoolboy Z

Even if he is guilty of doing local robberies, it’s completely absurd these guys went looking for him and brought their guns. You don’t shoot someone on in the street in broad daylight and shoot someone over local robberies. If the suspect white they wouldn’t even have called the police because that would be “none of their business”

And the fact they’re still free is ridiculous.

Even if he is guilty of doing local robberies, it’s completely absurd these guys went looking for him and brought their guns. You don’t shoot someone on in the street in broad daylight and shoot someone over local robberies. If the suspect white they wouldn’t even have called the police because that would be “none of their business”

And the fact they’re still free is ridiculous.
To me it’s murder, but at the very least they should’ve instantly been charged with manslaughter

wU-Tang Vol

Guys, I can’t say where, but a guy I am semi-close with has just been emitted to the hospital, and the doctor is about 90% sure it is an exposure to anthrax. @GreatWhiteNorth have you heard of it coming back to the states?