Braves Thread Podcast

Noch says it's easy. He knows about the lifeboat, right?

I've messed around with this idea before on some different topics and I've kicked the tires of a few different versions of software that are used for this purpose. If we were actually serious about moving forward with this idea, I could definitely take the plunge and purchase one because I might end up using for multiple things. The software has a ton of editing bells and whistles, plus they create iTunes tags and RSS feeds for hosting purposes. I haven't taken the steps to actually getting one up on iTunes but I've read about the process and it seems pretty basic. Let me know how seriously you guys are thinking about it and I'll revisit a few I looked at a while back to see which one I like the best.

I vote dbake as host. As long as I don't have to type on my iPhone, I'll do my best to contribute quality info from any genre deemed necessary. Noch sounds like a producer to me. Idk how scout will feel about wU ripping their content directly but I'm sure he could summarize it nicely enough. Scotty is our insider (via equipment manager).

Think Freak would any insight on setting one up? I know he's got all kinds of devices and gadgets, maybe he knows something about podcasts lol.

I'm actually curious on AV's take. He was a former college football player at Lambuth, no? He could take the "I'm done with football, now I'm in the booth" route so many athletes take. Hopefully he's better than Tiki Barber.

I'm actually curious on AV's take. He was a former college football player at Lambuth, no? He could take the "I'm done with football, now I'm in the booth" route so many athletes take. Hopefully he's better than ANDRE WARE.

Fyp

Lol. How broad are we going? Vols? Southeast? Nationally? Yes? I could chop it up daily or weekly

Y'all can handle the off topic ha

I vote dbake as host. As long as I don't have to type on my iPhone, I'll do my best to contribute quality info from any genre deemed necessary. Noch sounds like a producer to me. Idk how scout will feel about wU ripping their content directly but I'm sure he could summarize it nicely enough. Scotty is our insider (via equipment manager).

I could prolly get Danny Parker (Scout guy)to call in ha. Sorry Wu

Yea, I'm sure he would. He did our sports coverage in high school for the paper

Members online

Back