Everton d00ds

Lukaku completed a Club-record £28million permanent switch to the Blues this week and will be presented to fans at Sunday’s game against FC Porto at Goodison.

But he will not play until the final pre-season game in Germany on 9 August - a match which can be seen live on evertontv.

“He wants to be at Leon Osman’s testimonial on Sunday and he’ll be presented to our fans," said Martinez. "He doesn’t want to miss that occasion.

“But he’ll be back in full training on August 7, the same as Kevin Mirallas after their time at the World Cup. We’ll then see him back playing in a game before the start of the season.”

Wasn't even officially back on the team until the middle of the week but probably wouldn't have played anyway.

League games start on the 16th but the Community Shield match always feels like the unofficial kickoff and that's next Sunday.

I s*** on the Community Shield. The season doesn't start until Rebecca Lowe tells me it's time for the Everton game.

These were hot fire tho

Attachments

• Ayegbeni+Yakubu+Birmingham+v+Everton+Premier+3xiX5kMP7yOl.jpg
    Ayegbeni+Yakubu+Birmingham+v+Everton+Premier+3xiX5kMP7yOl.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
My personal favorite third kit that I can remember

everton-third-shirt.jpg

What's the chicken for?

2009_logo.png

The Athletic Rooster

French sports brand. Still seen on a few soccer jerseys, although not as many as there used to be 10 or so years ago.

Also, shoe sponsor for Joakim Noah until recently when he sued them claiming that their shoes were so crappy that they caused his plantar fasciitis.

2009_logo.png

The Athletic Rooster

French sports brand. Still seen on a few soccer jerseys, although not as many as there used to be 10 or so years ago.

Also, shoe sponsor for Joakim Noah until recently when he sued them claiming that their shoes were so crappy that they caused his plantar fasciitis.

Surely Noah understood that an athletic company with a chicken for a mascot isn't going to give you the most supporton a basketball court

Surely Noah understood that an athletic company with a chicken for a mascot isn't going to give you the most supporton a basketball court

Not 100% about this but I think the reason he went with them is because they also used to sponsor his dad in tennis back in the day.

Members online

No members online now.
Back