Everton d00ds

Maybe Everton plays same week TN is at Vandy. Me you and wU could prob do that I'm guessing

That would be awesome. I'll have to check into that, I've been trying to find Everton bars in Nashville, no dice yet. Found a couple of place that's are Premier league bars however. Found not many bars/pubs are fond of opening that early on a Saturday morning.. After a long Friday night.

That would be awesome. I'll have to check into that, I've been trying to find Everton bars in Nashville, no dice yet. Found a couple of place that's are Premier league bars however. Found not many bars/pubs are fond of opening that early on a Saturday morning.. After a long Friday night.

Where at?

Dan McGuiness, *Fleet Street Pub, and my favorite, McCreary's (Franklin).

*actual British owned joint, so depends on who they pull for, assuming it is not Everton.

They all look good; I'll have to check them out.

Hopefully they're Arsenal fans. :D

I can almost guarantee Arsenal will suck, now that I'm a fan.

Happens with every other team I like.

Arsenal haven't missed the Champions League since Peyton Manning was in Knoxville. I'm pretty sure you're going to be all right.

You just wait. I've been a UT fan my entire life, but I got reaaally into the Vols in 08 during the bowl game.

Look what's happened since ...

You just wait. I've been a UT fan my entire life, but I got reaaally into the Vols in 08 during the bowl game.

Look what's happened since ...

01 and 07 SEC title games, along with the loss to Montana.. You don't even know.

01 and 07 SEC title games, along with the loss to Montana.. You don't even know.

I watched 07, I just wasn't as into the Vols then as I have been.

I'm saying we have sucked something awfully since I have really started following.

I got ya.. 01 title game was biggest sack punch ever

Hopefully arsenal follow suit

I got ya.. 01 title game was biggest sack punch ever

Hopefully arsenal follow suit

Uggh, I fsckin hate thinking about that game. Sophomore year at UT. I still blame my dad for that one bc (in what was in theory a truly awesome gesture) before the game started he told me that he was buying me a plane ticket and hotel room for the BCS championship game.

Members online

Back