Where have they all come from?

Nope, not many have found it. Pretty amazing too, imo. I always click on "New Posts" and probably 80% of the time Atlanta Braves Thread is on top of the list. Either most of them don't go that route or they look in there and decide not to post. There are a lot of Braves logos over there.

Yep. Strangely, I never used the "new posts" feature until about a year - year and a half ago. Best and worst feature for me.

It baffles me that supersmo18 never drops in. He's a pretty good poster imo. No way in hell I'm recruiting him or anyone else though.

Yep. Strangely, I never used the "new posts" feature until about a year - year and a half ago. Best and worst feature for me.

There's really only a handful of threads i frequent over there, if they show up in New Posts, i check em out. A lot of the football and basketball threads, i cant tell who starts those before i even click on em (im always mobile). I can ALWAYS tell govols105's threads.

It baffles me that supersmo18 never drops in. He's a pretty good poster imo. No way in hell I'm recruiting him or anyone else though.

In Freak's night before gameday threads, people were always saying go Braves, i never say it back, i pretend not to see it, they may follow me lol.

In Freak's night before gameday threads, people were always saying go Braves, i never say it back, i pretend not to see it, they may follow me lol.

Made one mistake a long time ago with a simple reference and (Thank God) you and Noch maybe? corrected me immediately. Edited that puppy in record time.

Made one mistake a long time ago with a simple reference and (Thank God) you and Noch maybe? corrected me immediately. Edited that puppy in record time.

Lol yeah man, cant open the flood gates. It really is mind-boggling that more people don't show up in there. Maybe they just don't feel welcome or like the off topic chatter.

There's really only a handful of threads i frequent over there, if they show up in New Posts, i check em out. A lot of the football and basketball threads, i cant tell who starts those before i even click on em (im always mobile). I can ALWAYS tell govols105's threads.

Lulz, no doubt. I'm bad for clicking on freshly started threads and cracking wise or being facetious toward the OP. Here lately that has been a horrible approach.

Can't take any credit for that because I don't think I ever ventured over to the Friday night Freak threads. It was probably Breazy, I'm pretty sure he and Ben were regulars in those.

Can't take any credit for that because I don't think I ever ventured over to the Friday night Freak threads. It was probably Breazy, I'm pretty sure he and Ben were regulars in those.

Oh yeah, that was the highlight of my VN week. Breazy came around every once in a while.

I think the reason more posters don't come to the Braves thread, is because we're all douchebags.

Which is fine by me, haha.

Members online

No members online now.
Back