Where have they all come from?

Need a password only given out here to gain access to the Braves thread. Verc, make it happen

Need a password only given out here to gain access to the Braves thread. Verc, make it happen

That has been discussed before, no way to do it. That's when Freak opened this back up lol. There's also a Backgammon thread in the sports forum that was once a lifeboat.

I was late to the party too and eased myself in, raw.

18640641.jpg

Lol some of those are hilarious. "you know how i know we're having sex tonight? Because im stronger than you!"

Even though just about every Uranus joke has been done a million times, this one still makes me laugh

Sloth.+Pluto+is+a+planet_c5494f_4524938.jpg

I found the Braves thread, by chance.

Luckily, I'm cool.

I found the Braves thread shortly after I joined.. In one of the original Braves Threads started by some long gone gentleman by the name of "Beach Bum". It was on life support in those times, I pulled it from the ashes. Now, we are here.

I had to rap a wu-tang song and get approval from Scottie, AV, and Lotto to get in.

Mistake on y'all's part... :)

I'm still surprised many with Braves logos haven't found the thread or at least posted in it. That is, of course unless they came and went before my time.

I had to rap a wu-tang song and get approval from Scottie, AV, and Lotto to get in.

Mistake on y'all's part... :)

The local yokels were about to forcibly remove me from my position as resident recruting expert, you came in at the perfect time to unseat yours truly

I'm still surprised many with Braves logos haven't found the thread or at least posted in it. That is, of course unless they came and went before my time.

Nope, not many have found it. Pretty amazing too, imo. I always click on "New Posts" and probably 80% of the time Atlanta Braves Thread is on top of the list. Either most of them don't go that route or they look in there and decide not to post. There are a lot of Braves logos over there.

The local yokels were about to forcibly remove me from my position as resident recruting expert, you came in at the perfect time to unseat yours truly

Lmao!

And you also had your little stint in the Zone, even had Jackson come in there looking for you. Smfh!

Members online

Back