It's funny..

So...interesting that on the main page, it shows a user named "whelliome" online now. I went to his public profile, and it says "banned", but his green light is on indicating he's currently online. Joined November 2013.

Nati, imo. Jk.

So...interesting that on the main page, it shows a user named "whelliome" online now. I went to his public profile, and it says "banned", but his green light is on indicating he's currently online. Joined November 2013.

I think banned members can still log in; they just can't post. Our old friend Nati still reports posts from time to time when people talk about him. Always a blessing.

Anyway, this guy probably still has a cookie on his computer which is keeping him logged in. He's definitely banned.

Interesting. I've never noticed his name before. Wonder if he was part of the Spam Wars of 2013.

I think banned members can still log in; they just can't post. Our old friend Nati still reports posts from time to time when people talk about him. Always a blessing.

Anyway, this guy probably still has a cookie on his computer which is keeping him logged in. He's definitely banned.

lol

You two use to have it out, man. You gave that idiot a dozen chances and he couldn't ever take a hint.

Members online

No members online now.
Back