It's funny..

Scotty's Flat Top

How we have the entire board to ourselves but still use the "Tailgate Forum" at the bottom of the page.

(At least except for GWN)

horses1.jpg

Nick Offerman might be the coolest guy in Hollywood.

He is funny, what'd he do now?

Swanson is obviously a great character, but I hardly even watch P&R. I'm more referring to his other talents/interests, especially woodworking. Just a very manly man but very in love with his wife.

Swanson is obviously a great character, but I hardly even watch P&R. I'm more referring to his other talents/interests, especially woodworking. Just a very manly man but very in love with his wife.

He's always entertaining when i see him on talk shows a stuff. Im a fan.

He's always entertaining when i see him on talk shows a stuff. Im a fan.

I've always wanted my own wood shop. I'm making a daybed with a trundle, but not having a shop is making it difficult. I'll have one someday, lol.

I've always wanted my own wood shop. I'm making a daybed with a trundle, but not having a shop is making it difficult. I'll have one someday, lol.

Sweet, lemme know how it turns out.

So...interesting that on the main page, it shows a user named "whelliome" online now. I went to his public profile, and it says "banned", but his green light is on indicating he's currently online. Joined November 2013.

Members online

Back