Music Suggestion Thread

I realize it's all subjective and music is up to the person who hears it and all that BS but I know everybody loves the Beatles, the Stones (who are my favorite of these three), and The Who but The Faces with Rod Stewart is the hellified chit!

In the morning, don't say you love me

No-Filter-400x346.jpg

Just stumbled across these guys, digging it so far.

https://vimeo.com/113035629

Mumford & Sons new album is terrible. Broad-Shouldered Beasts is the only song that's even tolerable.

The new MMJ album is pretty good. I like about half the songs, but some of the stuff is a little to unique for my taste.

If you like a modern blues sounds, listen to Gary Clark's live 2014 album. The band Young Valley Noch mentioned is really good. They're similar to Houndmouth. I've been listening to Langhorn Slim a lot recently as well and I'm a fan.

I will check them out. Another buddy of mine said he's been listening to a lot of War On Drugs lately?

Also...Bought tickets to see Houndmouth in Boston this September.

I will check them out. Another buddy of mine said he's been listening to a lot of War On Drugs lately?

Also...Bought tickets to see Houndmouth in Boston this September.

You'll love them live bud. Good call.

My roommate likes War in Drugs. I never liked em. A lot of people do though. I'm a HUGE Dawes fan. My fav band. Their first 2 albums are incredible

Members online

No members online now.
Back