Music Suggestion Thread

Also, gonna try some My Morning Jacket. What should I be listening to?

My personal favorite record is "It Still Moves" then a tie between "The Tennessee Fire" and "Circuital" I mean it's all good. Z, Evil Urges.. A lot Jim's solo stuff is under the moniker Yim Yames, his role in "Monsters of Folk" is killer also.

Everyone's first MMJ experience should start with the song "One Big Holiday" one of the best guitar intros in the last 25 years. Probably their most popular tune, but it's not even close to some if their best. And it's amazing.

Just dive right in man, the water feels great. It's almost time for me to break out their Christmas records (yes, seriously) which just so happen to be the best holiday creations, ever. Of all time.

Led Zeppelin was the most talented band of all time. Crazy how good they are. That being said, Jimmy Page is incredibly overrated and overplayed everything. He's good, but not a to ten guitar player of all time like a lot of people suggest

Seeing Stergill Simpson tonight, can't wait.

"Give me cornbread when I'm hungry,
Give me corn whiskey when I'm dry,
Pretty women swarmin' all around me,
Sweet heaven when I die."

Went to this Saturday night. Holy **** what a gig. TBT killed it, but I'm not so sure they topped Charlie Parr. My lord, he is impressive.

I've always liked, but just never loved, TBT. Charlie Parr, on the other hand, is just flat out awesome.

Just went on a music buying spree with Joey Bada$$, Big Krit, and I said **** it and bought the surprise Drake album

Just went on a music buying spree with Joey Bada$$, Big Krit, and I said **** it and bought the surprise Drake album

tumblr_inline_ni1w10r8PF1t29us3.gif

I'm not a big Drake fan. But I actually liked Nothing Was The Same. He's not great but he's a decent listen.

I realize it's all subjective and music is up to the person who hears it and all that BS but I know everybody loves the Beatles, the Stones (who are my favorite of these three), and The Who but The Faces with Rod Stewart is the hellified chit!

Members online

No members online now.
Back