Verc.......

Hahahaha. Five minutes on the board and he's already complaining about something.

Strangest thing I'm noticing is that it's stuck at 800 pixels wide.

Hahahaha. Five minutes on the board and he's already complaining about something.

Strangest thing I'm noticing is that it's stuck at 800 pixels wide.

It was set up that way initially. Ill add that to the list. It's an easy fix.

Last time there was a flurry of traffic for a little while, but we were all still posting on VN too. So eventually this just died out.

The VN Braves thread then was nothing like the backgammon enthusiasts now though. So we'll see. There might be a critical mass of us to keep this going, especially if the BT overrun keeps up.
The answer would be to drive some non-VN Braves fan traffic here so that it becomes its own board.

Never worked out for this one or PJs. There were only a couple of non-VNers on PJs.

The answer would be to drive some non-VN Braves fan traffic here so that it becomes its own board.

Never worked out for this one or PJs. There were only a couple of non-VNers on PJs.

This.

The VN Braves thread then was nothing like the backgammon enthusiasts now though. So we'll see. There might be a critical mass of us to keep this going, especially if the BT overrun keeps up.

1317503956.jpg

I used to post in there a lot but I never post on VN anymore. That said, the BT is my most visited destination on the board. I am always lurking haha but I have kept it's amazingness a secret.

I would first and foremost like to express my displeasure at having to leave my comfortable surroundings to continue such important braves related dialogue with you fine gentlemen. With that being said, I have a BIG MONDAY coming up on the 15th that will allow more free time. If schoolboy Z would be so polite as to kill the link to this forum, that would be much appreciated. Also, I would like to be in line for modhood should the need arise. As long as I'm ahead of Scotty, then we're good. In closing, when freak makes this iPhone compatible, I will be very much behooved. Good day gentlemen.

Members online

Back