Verc.......

Between this, the Backgammon Championship Thread and the original Braves thread I think we are pretty well covered for the time being

#bossteam

The fun part is that most of you have no idea who I am. :)

PJs was another board Freak started around the time of this one. PostJunkies. It was fun until the worst of the VN trolls (at the time) showed up, and the fun ones all quit posting. I guess the Tidwell-Laura thing kinda killed that board too.

PJs was another board Freak started around the time of this one. PostJunkies. It was fun until the worst of the VN trolls (at the time) showed up, and the fun ones all quit posting. I guess the Tidwell-Laura thing kinda killed that board too.

Yeah no clue. Spill the beans. Reveal thyself.

Long time no see Wemyss. Are you on VN any?

So I've seen multiple mock drafts have the Braves taking Matt Krook in the first round from St. Ignatius high school. If he is indeed selected do we tweet him to tell him to come to the Braves instead of college? According to some 40 year tweeting high school kids makes all the difference. Not sure if anybody has a boat they can invite him out on, I guess we can atleast offer him some beer at Verc's.

So I've seen multiple mock drafts have the Braves taking Matt Krook in the first round from St. Ignatius high school. If he is indeed selected do we tweet him to tell him to come to the Braves instead of college? According to some 40 year tweeting high school kids makes all the difference. Not sure if anybody has a boat they can invite him out on, I guess we can atleast offer him some beer at Verc's.

Hahahahaha. Yes on everything.

Looking at that number, I think it means I was the 648th registered member of Volnation. If correct, wow. :)

Since this isn't VN, will someone finally answer the question- a) what happened to hat? B) why were all posts inquiring of what happened to hat modded? C) if still inappropriate, will some DM me about it

Since this isn't VN, will someone finally answer the question- a) what happened to hat? B) why were all posts inquiring of what happened to hat modded? C) if still inappropriate, will some DM me about it

I've been curious about this as well

Members online

No members online now.
Back