Verc.......

Remains to be seen. Last time there was a flurry of activity, then it eventually died down because everybody was still posting mostly on the mothership. There's a bigger core of potential posters this time, though.

This board is like a time machine. Other than the color scheme, it's almost exactly what VN looked like 6 years ago.

Hai gais! So where is Bob Wickman these days? Selling insurance and eating fried chicken?

Hai gais! So where is Bob Wickman these days? Selling insurance and eating fried chicken?

I always imagined Bob Wickman going out in a blaze of glory...and when I say blaze of glory, I mean eating a KFC big bucket by himself.

Remains to be seen. Last time there was a flurry of activity, then it eventually died down because everybody was still posting mostly on the mothership. There's a bigger core of potential posters this time, though.

Honestly, I really like the potential here. I'm 100% sure it doesn't end up like VN (which was the perfect storm) but I like its chances.

Any chance we could get some mobile skins on here, Freak? If thats too much trouble, its cool

Last time there was a flurry of traffic for a little while, but we were all still posting on VN too. So eventually this just died out.

The VN Braves thread then was nothing like the backgammon enthusiasts now though. So we'll see. There might be a critical mass of us to keep this going, especially if the BT overrun keeps up.

Any chance we could get some mobile skins on here, Freak? If thats too much trouble, its cool

I'll see what I can do this weekend. I also probably need to patch the board software and update it. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to make your stay here more pleasant. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back