Braves Phillies II: The Mike Redman Challenge!

Where do you see the braves doing well at and failing at this year?

The Braves are better than the Phillies. They should not be better than the Mets, however, unless the Mets' starting pitching implodes. And with two 40+ guys and the ever-fragile Pedro Martinez, that's a possibility. Hernandez is already on the DL, so there's a start...

The Braves are better than the Phillies. They should not be better than the Mets, however, unless the Mets' starting pitching implodes. And with two 40+ guys and the ever-fragile Pedro Martinez, that's a possibility. Hernandez is already on the DL, so there's a start...

We should definitely be good on the wild card standing regardless if we are first or not.

I thought that last pitch was a strike, too. Regardless, he certainly hasn't put himself in a position to get the borderline call.

I feel badly for the guy, but unfortunately he just can't pitch at the major-league level anymore.

That pitch couldn't have missed by much. Although it's hard to blame Redman for all those runs. If McCann didn't think he could catch he should have taken himself out.

Who are the moderators and admin for this forum?

That would be me... at your service. :D

it will be an interesting year...we have definitely gotten off to a good start but we will have to figure out this starting pitching situation out if we wanna make the playoffs because i don't see us hitting like this consistently all year

That pitch couldn't have missed by much. Although it's hard to blame Redman for all those runs. If McCann didn't think he could catch he should have taken himself out.

That would be me... at your service. :D
Sweet. Your the jack of all trades kind of guy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back