Braves Phillies II: The Mike Redman Challenge!

Vercingetorix

Prediction: Braves 9, Phillies 8 after a furious comeback. Redman: six runs in four innings.

my prediction

redman:
3.1 IP
8 H
9 ER
5 BB

mccann breaks out of his minislump and hits two bombs and the braves rally to win with a brilliant performance from the bullpen

Redman needs to get traded. You could give the guy 87 runs and he would find a way to blow the lead.

Hit a wall in the 2nd. Same story. His motion doesn't even look right in this inning, at least to me.

Shame to give back those 3 runs so easily....and maybe more.

Second start in a row that Redman has been given a nice lead, and then immediately handed it right back.

This is not working, Messrs. Cox and Schuerholz.

I thought that last pitch was a strike, too. Regardless, he certainly hasn't put himself in a position to get the borderline call.

I feel badly for the guy, but unfortunately he just can't pitch at the major-league level anymore.

Looking at his career he never really did much. His best year was at Florida with a 14-9 record. Other than that he sucked.

Really, Villarreal ought to be put in the rotation after tonight. He was fine at it last year. The fact that Cox went to get Redman with two outs in the second inning makes me think that he finally might be getting to the end of his rope, too.

i would feel better with villarreal as well but he has been pretty solid in long relief so thta would open a gap there...maybe if cormier could get healthy he could do a better job

Anyone catch a glimpse at that hot blonde on the kelly johnson foul??

i would feel better with villarreal as well but he has been pretty solid in long relief so thta would open a gap there...maybe if cormier could get healthy he could do a better job

Yeah, Cormier would help a lot. At this point I don't care what they do, as long as they stop running Redman out there in the 5th spot in the rotation -- every time he goes out, the Braves know they're going to have to score 6+ runs to win.

Members online

No members online now.
Back