MLB Playoff Predictions

True.. He was getting walked anywhere with two outs and nobody on though

Sorry DBake.

Huddy gives a big middle finger to the Barves.

I think I'm ready to eliminate the home plate umpire. Pick one of these plate tracking technologies and make it official. Three years later everyone will think it's stupid that we ever had anything else. Easy to automate the swing/no swing too.

I think I'm ready to eliminate the home plate umpire. Pick one of these plate tracking technologies and make it official. Three years later everyone will think it's stupid that we ever had anything else. Easy to automate the swing/no swing too.

Think so too. Home plate calls can be covered somehow.

Screwed the Nats in game 2, awful call on Desmond just now (and a bad zone, for Vogelsong, too), and there's simply zero accountability for these calls. None.

Lost three 1-run games. 3-1 series loss with an even run differential. Yuck.

Matt Williams can take a commercial flight back to DC.

@trippingolney A GIANTS/CARDINALS NLCS CALLED BY JOE BUCK AND HAROLD REYNOLDS IS LITERALLY THE BASEBALL EQUIVALENT OF HELL

^^^^ I should have posted this over on the mothership just so Arenciba could parachute in and tell me I'm a dumbass.

Members online

No members online now.
Back