MLB Playoff Predictions

Does FS1 think the dirt camera view helps on close ball/strike calls...?

Hahaha

You do what you gotta do Capt. Cheez-it, I just ain't changing my opinion towards the Natinals just because they've got one cool fan that I just happen to talk to online.

You da exception Dbake, not da rule.

Dbake is the only nats fan that exists to me

Who the **** thinks it's cool for buck to call playoff Cardinal games, by the way?

****in homer

Troof troof. I went through the lean years, but admittedly could not have cared less about anything Expos. Don't think that totally matters, cause I doubt a ton if people did the crossover to stick with the organization.

Dbake is the only nats fan that exists to me

Who the **** thinks it's cool for buck to call playoff Cardinal games, by the way?

****in homer

I don't love em, but smoltz-vasgersian is probably so much better than buck and reynolds

Hell no

There are several nationals players I like though. I like their colors and their logo. I knew years ago that I would hate liking them but I definitely prefer them to the Giants 100/100 times.

Under normal circumstances I'd be hard pressed to find myself pulling for the Giants but the proximity factor to the Nats pushes the needle towards SF. Again though, my problem with them isn't their players (except for one in particular), it's their fans.

What did Kevin Frandsen ever do to you?

I'm sure the fans can be tuuuuurrible. If we somehow get it to a game 5 I wish I could go to the game.

I only really like one player on the giants.

Besides that, Bumgarner is fun because I played against him (I guess?). And their fans are super annoying.

I hate everything about the Giants except bum. I hate how ****ing boring they are. I hate how terrible they are and yet somehow win. I hate hunter pence.

I imagine the nats fans are pretty similar to Florida football fans with regards to the jonny come lately. I can see what you're saying. I just don't cross paths with any. And I like talent.

I like Posey a lot. Bumgarner is a badass and gives 0 fs.

I hate everything about the Giants except bum. I hate how ****ing boring they are. I hate how terrible they are and yet somehow win. I hate hunter pence.

I imagine the nats fans are pretty similar to Florida football fans with regards to the jonny come lately. I can see what you're saying. I just don't cross paths with any. And I like talent.

You hate Huddy?!

You won't watch, but you'll want Washington to win, because you love America.

Reynolds seriously has no idea what's going on

Members online

No members online now.
Back